Hey, Class of 2016 girls and sophomores!
If you are looking for a great way to get involved at Auburn, then I would love to suggest going through sorority recruitment! I am personally not involved in Greek Life, but I did go through Fall 2011 recruitment and was able to make so many wonderful and lasting friendships this way. Many people are quick to write it off as being vapid and as “paying for your friends,” but that is definitely not the case.
Auburn Panhellenic Links:
Feel free to ask me questions as well!
tagged as: AXiD. KD. EK. DG. ChiO. Theta. ZTA. Zeta. GPhi. GPhiB. AGD. TriDelta. PhiMu. PiPhi. AXO. Kappa. KKG. DZ. AOII. ADPi. sorority. recruitment. panhellenic. greek life.
reblogged from the-loveliest-village
originally posted by the-loveliest-village
- annapolistoauburn likes this
- southernhazel reblogged this from panhelleniclove and added:
- footlightparade reblogged this from panhelleniclove
- corduroyyy likes this
- margswearr likes this
- winnterbriyanna likes this
- panhelleniclove reblogged this from the-loveliest-village
- brittany0509 reblogged this from the-loveliest-village
- meaganrae77 likes this
- the-loveliest-village posted this